Well, we’re happy to say there’s a new Minecraft update titled “Frostburn”! This Minecraft update comes with some really cool additions, and a hot one too! We’re really excited to see the polar bears along with the large mushrooms, what are you excited for?
If you’re a Minecraftserver.net customer, you’ve had the option for 1.10 since it was released! Just choose it in your dropdown in the control panel. Have any issues with it, just contact support and open up a ticket!
Here is a list of all the changes:
- Many bug fixes
- Added Polar Bear
- Added Husk and Stray
- An auto-jump option
- Improvements to some commands
- Structure blocks for custom maps
- Underground fossils made from bone blocks
- Added Magma Block
- Added Nether Wart Block and Red Nether Bricks
- Some huge mushrooms can be even larger
- A rare chance to find lonely trees in plains
- Find abandoned mine shafts filled with gold in mesa biomes
- Villages generate better paths between the buildings
- More variations of villages, based on the biomes they are built in
- Endermen have been spotted in the Nether
- Removed Herobrine
If you’d like to stay up to date with upgrades, be sure to follow us on twitter!