Hello fellow Minecrafters! We’re here with a quick blog update letting you know about the latest 1.10.2 update that helps solve a lot of the problems our users and many other users all over the world were having with the last update 1.10.1.
If you’re a customer of Minecraftserver.net, you can already update to it, just save your world and update using the dropdown in your control panel.
Here are the details of the update:
This is a smaller update taking care of some of the most annoying reported bugs. We are also planning to release another update for 1.10.x in a few weeks that takes care of some less critical but still annoying issues. – Mojang
Issues fixed in version 1.10.2:
[Bug MC-103981] – Missing BlockEntity (Piston_Extension, …)
Issues fixed in version 1.10.1:
- [Bug MC-85162] – Slight player/mob offset when on Farmland Block
- [Bug MC-99914] – DataWatcher / EntityMetadata ID is based on the class load order
- [Bug MC-100333] – Entities from old (<= 1.5.2) worlds are killed when loaded in current versions due to a typo in the health data fixer
- [Bug MC-102072] – Structure Block: Unable to navigate in the “structure name” field of structure blocks, using the arrow-keys, pos1, end or the delete key
- [Bug MC-102867] – chat key bound to unicode char causes crash in creative inventory
- [Bug MC-103177] – Missing subtitles for polar bears, strays, husks, and wither skeletons
- [Bug MC-103497] – End Dragon Does not respawn
If you experience crashes during multiplayer sessions, we need to know if you were playing on a vanilla server or a modified server. We still get crash reports in our backend systems that we can’t reproduce and we need more information to analyze that problem. It seems to be a rare but annoying problem for some players.
If you’d like to stay up to date with upgrades, be sure to follow us on twitter!